Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Orly Silent Night


Hiya all
Hope your well. I am sick as a dog with the flu, hence why there hasn't been a recent post. Had a fever last night with a temperature of over 41. Finally broke this morning and feeling better.. still worn out and tired tho. I guess that's what happens when winter comes along.

Over the weekend when I was feeling much more alive I swatched a colour I have had for SOOO LONG but have never tried..... Orly Silent night. This colour is a lovely blue based colour with both blue and silver glitter suspended in it.. looks like a night sky to me. The application was really good for an Orly. It took 3 thin coats to get the look what the bottle shows. As for wear... as I have been sick I have been unable to change my nails :-( but glad to say this one is still on and going strong. Only minimal tip wear to be seen.

I love this colour but desperate to change my nails!.. however wont be happening until i am better.




7 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

nivipa said...

Gorgeous - is it as similar to Starry Starry Night as it looks? Alas - another beaut I can probably never own - sigh!

Olivia C. on June 17, 2009 at 12:17 AM said...

This is very pretty!

kittyluvscolor on June 17, 2009 at 1:54 AM said...

Wow I love this! Sorry to hear your sick! I wish you a quick recovery!

Atomica on June 17, 2009 at 11:11 AM said...

How pretty! Love all the sparkly goodness.

Lucy on June 18, 2009 at 5:06 AM said...

Take care of yourself. I don't know how you can even type being that sick. Love that polish. Looks beautiful on you. I've added that to my list of polish "wants".

Nailz-In-Aus on June 18, 2009 at 5:40 PM said...

g0rjuz nails hun love the colour

Helen on June 18, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

So sorry to hear you've been ill. I hope you get better soon.

There are definitely worse colours to be stuck with, you know - it's absolutely beautiful.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template