Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OPI DS Divine, Asia Version


Hiya all
Had some spare time so thought I would post. How have all of you been???? It is getting close to the wedding day now, getting excited and nervous all at the same time. I had a few spare minutes to paint my nails today so I thought I would show you a pic of OPI Designer series Divine made for the Asian market.
I am totally loving this one, its a super crazy packed medium purple glitter polish, heavily packed with silver glitter. This polish applied extremely well. I used 2 coats in these pics and no top coat... and look how glossy it ended.
Loving this one!




10 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

augusta on July 28, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

very nice! can i get the asian version of this on the internet?

Wan on July 29, 2009 at 9:33 AM said...

I have this polish too! It's such a gorgeous colour! I love how it's so packed with the large specks of silver glitter! Too bad they don't sell them in North America. : ( I would like to get the rest of the collection as well. They're all so pretty! : D

sasha said...

nice polish. btw i think your naturals look much better than those new fakies...

clockwork on July 29, 2009 at 11:11 PM said...

Such a gorgeous shine to this, amazing gloss.

STERLINGNAILS on July 30, 2009 at 2:44 PM said...

Augusta- Im not sure that you can

Wan- its great isnt it.

Sasha- hahah thanks, I have 5 more weeks of wearing them, then i am going to soak them off and grow mine back.

Clockwork- isnt great isnt it

Lucy on August 1, 2009 at 2:19 AM said...

What a gorgeous polish! I wish they were available to us. Good luck with your wedding.

flinty on August 1, 2009 at 11:58 AM said...

Wow, that's just two coats? Awesome glitter!

♥ nomaru ♥ 2nd ♥ on August 1, 2009 at 8:39 PM said...

waw....


very nice !!!


visiting back my blog pls....

thanks before.... ^_^

CrazyNails on August 5, 2009 at 4:51 AM said...

Wow lovely! How did you get your hands on this one, may I ask?

Jac - Amethyst Beauty said...

How can you tell the difference between the Asian Version and the other versions if they bottles are labled the same??

I love the colour you're wearing. Fab product - wish all was equal and everyone could get hold of ALL the colours and package deals. Here in Aussie, we don't get all that the US does, we miss out on some of the fabulous gift packs. But then again - we get gift packs that the US do not!!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template