Thursday, July 09, 2009

OPI Nail bar....woohoo


Hiya All

I know I have been silent for a while but there has been a heck of a lot going on at the moment. Wedding is around 6 weeks away.. and I am desperate for my honeymoon! One of the places I am going to is KL in Malaysia. I am so excited to go there as there is a massive OPI concept nail bar there. Apparently this was the first one in the world to open and from pictures it looks amazing.

I am certainly going to spend a few hours here.

Check out http://www.colourculture.com.my/about.html

Hope to post before I go... but not sure if I will have time, if not see u when i return!

5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Jac on July 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM said...

Congrats on your wedding and enjoy your vacation. :D

Lucy on July 11, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

How nice going to the OPI nail bar. You just might be too busy having your honeymoon. Have a wonderful wedding.

jinxkat on July 27, 2009 at 10:00 AM said...

Lucky lady!! I have read about the OPI nail bar before & think it would just be fascinating. Congrats on the wedding & we will look forward to your future posts!

Perfectly Polished on September 17, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

love your blog and nails :) hope u had a nice honeymoon u lucky thing xxx

Anonymous on November 11, 2009 at 6:37 AM said...

Hi,

Congrats on your wedding.I love what you do.
I "tag" you

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template