Saturday, August 15, 2009

A scandal hall!


Hi All

Hope you are all doing well!

Today I thought I would pop in and show you some Scandal polishes I got the other day. I am dying to try them... but alas I will not be able to until I return from the Honeymoon. So thought I would show you some pics and close up pics. These bottle look VERY close to the Nfu-oh branded polish.
I have used scandal polishes before and I find them great to work with. The one thing I really like about them is they contain a lot of glitters in their collection and some yummy greens. Anyway enough talk on to some pics.





14 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Helen (Nice Things) on August 16, 2009 at 3:35 AM said...

Wow had you not said so, I would have just taken it as read that they were Nfu-Ohs.

I hope the wedding and everything goes well for you. I bought my dress today. I can't believe it - was the first one I tried on as well.

Kajsa on August 16, 2009 at 3:42 AM said...

OMG! Where to buy?

gildedangel on August 16, 2009 at 7:08 AM said...

Those look gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your haul!

Nessa on August 16, 2009 at 10:14 AM said...

Thanks for sharing! These are so beautiful! Can you post names of them? Where did you find them?

Juicy Nails on August 16, 2009 at 10:59 AM said...

wow very beautiful!

bargainbeautyblog on August 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM said...

oooh where can you get these?

Lucy on August 18, 2009 at 10:23 PM said...

I've never heard of these. They are even more adorable than Nfu-Ohs. Have a wonderful honeymoon.

Skye on August 20, 2009 at 10:43 PM said...

wow gorjuzzz cant wait to see them on

Katie on August 25, 2009 at 7:36 PM said...

Those are divine!!!Amazing haul!

Sakura on August 26, 2009 at 4:41 AM said...

Wouahhh so beautiful !!!

Francine on August 26, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

Have a romantic honeymoon!

Kachihadashi on September 15, 2009 at 7:05 AM said...

omg! These are all so beautiful! Is that a green holo on the far left in the 1st pic? The bottles are cute, too...
Happy honeymoon!

Stasha on September 19, 2009 at 6:21 PM said...

we are still waiting impatiently for swatches :)...

Amethyst Beauty on September 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM said...

Oh... My.. God!!! I agree with helen. They look just like the Nfu-Ohs. I thought they were until you mentioned their name.
Fabulous Photos by the way...
Love the Greens and the Star Glitters.
Keep us posted...

You're back from your honeymoon... I'd love to see some photos of you wearing these Nfu-Ohs!

My God... I got married in 2001 and I must be honest... I've loved every second of being married. It may sound soppy, but we are just as inlove even though our lives have changed - we've moved interstate (Australia) several times and popped out a couple of adorable kids...
Life changes - But your love doesn't!! Enjoy your honeymoon high!!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template