Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm BACK !


Hi everyone,

Hope you have all been well!. I had a lovely wedding and fab honeymoon.
For the Honeymoon I went to Malaysia and Thailand. They are both amazing countries and all the people there are lovely. During the trip I think I had about 3 massages and 7 pedicures... every street had a beauty place.. so I thought why not.

One of the most interesting Pedicures I had was a Fish pedicure. Basically there is a massive tank filled with fish that like to eat dead skin and scales of other fish. At first I was a little unsure whether to get one or not.... but thought why not, I am not here everyday so why not try it.

I was so pleased that I tried it as I ended up loving it.

Here is a pic and by the way the hairy leg in the water is not mine hahahah... that's the hubby.



7 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

kittyluvscolor on September 19, 2009 at 11:46 AM said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! That fish pedicure sounds crazy!

gildedangel on September 19, 2009 at 12:02 PM said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time! I have heardof those fish pedis before, I heard they were great!

thriszha on September 19, 2009 at 2:29 PM said...

im so glad u had a great time.. oh yeah fish pedicure is fun to try with.. i had try fish pedi before & i really had a great time...& they tickle me so much...

Lauren on September 21, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

Congrats and welcome back! We missed you while you were away. :) I don't think I could handle the fish pedi - I fear I'd be way too ticklish!

I tagged you on my blog. www.dizzynails.com Keep up the great work and I hope you are able to settle back into "normal" life without too much difficulty. :)

Lucy on September 22, 2009 at 3:27 PM said...

Hooray your home safe and sound and married! How about some wedding pictures, pretty please? I don't blame you for having massages and pedicures. I would do it too. How nice to relax like that. What made you choose these countries for your honeymoon? They are beautiful places to go to. I've never been there but have seen shows on them.

Jac - Amethyst Beauty said...

Glad to see you had a ball. That's what honeymoons are all about... And trust me... You keep that honeymoon high for months, just like that first 'early love' feeling...

Love the fish pedicure treatment.. I've heard of it, but never had it done - Well done for giving it a go.

STERLINGNAILS on September 28, 2009 at 5:01 PM said...

Kitty: Thank you, oh its a weird but fun experiance

Gilge: Thank you, yep they are heaps of fun.

Thriszha: Hehe sure do

Lauren: Thank you, hehe I found it very ticklish but you get used to it after a while. No worries have added your blog to my list.

Lucy: Hehehe thanks, oh the wedding pics should be with me soon. Another few weeks to wait. I chose those places as I have never been to either and we wanted to go somewhere close to home. I didnt want to do much airtime.

Jac- Heheh thanks

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template