Monday, September 28, 2009

OPI Concept store Malaysia


Hi All
Going through some of the honeymoon pics today and have found some I thought I should show you. While in Malaysia I went to an OPI concept store... I had seen it on the Internet and was excited about it so thought I would pay a visit. My jaw just dropped when I saw the store... the whole wall was just plastered in OPI Nail polish.... THAT'S MY KINDA PLACE LOL . Every treatment in the store was using OPI products which was fabulous.

The only disappointment with the place was the hygiene. I thought being an upmarket salon they would have taken more care and pride in their store. All the products for pedicures were in these crappy buckets and I didn't notice any sanitising of metal utensils. Sorry but I am a stickler for hygiene when it comes to working on peoples nails. Apart from that the store was amazing... I think I spent around an hour just browsing the polishes... pure heaven
Here are some pics

4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Helen (Nice Things) on September 29, 2009 at 5:38 PM said...

Welcome back! Can we have some wedding photos please?

I hope you hd a great time - I saw the fish pedicure - I've heard of that before - crazy!

I think not sanitising the stuff would definitely put me off - who wants to be treated with other people's germy equipment - yuck! But wall to wall OPI sounds great :)

gildedangel on September 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

That OPI store looks like my kind of place; too bad that it isn't cleaner.

Lucy on September 30, 2009 at 11:21 AM said...

Can you buy any of the polishes? It would be very disappointing if you couldn't. The hygiene would gag me.

Amethyst Beauty Inc on October 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM said...

All I can say is...
Oh... My... God...
Fabulous

If I ever come into some money, I'd love to open an OPI Store. Not for the money, just to see people's jaws drop, like yours and like mine would've. Then I could get whatever I wanted.
Again... WOW!!!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template