Tuesday, November 24, 2009

China Glaze - Meteor Shower


Hi All

Hope you are all well. Today I actually got around to painting my nails.... mind you I did it outside so the smell was somewhat subdued. This colour arrived in my mail today and I just HAD to try it. China Glaze Meteor shower, oh it looks amazing in the bottle.
I found it looked gritty and clumpy with the first coat but the second coat seemed to fix it up a little. The colour is truly lovely, its a blue base with multi coloured glitter throughout that doesn't over through the blue.
I am however disappointed with the finish. The finish is gritty and the polish was gloopy to use. The finish is very much the same as China Glaze Flying dragon... GRITTY... so you will need a really good topcoat. Even with top coat there is some grit to the polish. Overall I do like the polish, the glitter and depth of blue is just stunning!






5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

gildedangel on November 24, 2009 at 5:46 PM said...

That polish stunning!!!

Aurora's Nails on November 24, 2009 at 7:06 PM said...

WHOOOA I love that!

Yarisse on November 24, 2009 at 8:20 PM said...

This colour looks great! It reminds me of Essie Starry Starry Nights which is on my wishlist for such a long time.

Saori on December 17, 2009 at 8:03 PM said...

I love your blog, it's great.
This polish is marvellous, I think it will be in my next order.
Kiss from France.

jaljen on January 23, 2010 at 9:57 PM said...

If it applies like Flying Dragon then it can be as gorgeous as it likes and I'm OUT! Dragon was a major disappointment. Thanks for the honest review. This is officially off my wishlist....

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template