Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Scandal Polishes


Hiya All


I am sorry about the delay in swatching these. I bought these a while ago and just haven't had the change to use them. I finally got around to swatching them on a opaque false nail. These bottles look exactly like the NFU-Oh bottles. These are not only lovely to look at but the colours are really nice too. All the pictures are all with 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of top coat.


Olive Pearl. This one is a lovely emerald green glitter polish. It is full of large and small glitter pieces and is fairly heavily glitter packed.

Madelene Green. I really like this one its a dirty olive green with silver glitter throughout, application on this one was excellent.

Love Holic green. Oh I LOVE this one, its a creamy grass green and applies like a dream!

Olive green. This is a light olive green colour packed full of gold glitter



Shining purple. OH I LOVE THIS. This is a heavily packed purple glitter polish suspended in a jelly like base, just amazing!

Dynamic Pink- This is a pink jelly base with rainbow coloured glitter pieces floating throughout. As its a jelly base its somewhat a little sheer but still lovely.

Red Spindle - A light pink jelly based polish with a mixture of small and large glitter pieces throughout. This is somewhat a little sheer for me.

Purple Star - A VERY light purple based glitter with small glitter pieces and large star glitter pieces, looks good in the bottle but I just don't like it on the nail.

Disco Purple. Oh I love this one its kinda in between Dynamic Pink and Red Spindle just lovely

10 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

gildedangel on November 26, 2009 at 1:41 AM said...

Wow, those are really pretty colors!!!

clockwork on November 29, 2009 at 2:36 AM said...

I love the green and teals.

Brooke on November 29, 2009 at 8:51 AM said...

What adorable bottles! Love Holic green is gorgeous.

contests and such on December 1, 2009 at 8:46 AM said...

I am sooo glad you finally posted these! They are all FANTASTIC! Where did you find them?

Claire's Blog on December 1, 2009 at 4:55 PM said...

How strange, they look like Nfu oh !

~Elizabeth on December 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM said...

are these only available in OZ?

jaljen on January 23, 2010 at 9:58 PM said...

I love them all except Purple Star - the stars look like cheap paper stars that teachers stick on kids' exercise books. Otherwise - great!

Tiana on April 5, 2010 at 9:22 PM said...

Owww my god! I love every one of them! And the bottles are lovely! I'm glad you posted these<3 I'd love to get my hands on them! If you ever get bored with them please let me know! I waaaant<3

FieryIvy on April 16, 2010 at 9:48 PM said...

where did you get these cute bottles of polish? I cant find Nuf oh anywhere except one site, (that dont ship to oz) and i know these are knock off ones, But i just want a bottle. LOL!

Spaceinvaders on June 1, 2010 at 4:35 AM said...

Pretty!!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template