Monday, May 31, 2010

Nail Models Required!!


Hiya All

Sorry it has taken me a while to do a post, but most of you are aware I just had a baby. My little one was born on March 16th and I named him Liam John. Here are some pics of the little man.


I wanted to cut my nails prior to going into labour but it didn't happen lol.... so there i am chewing my nails off after having the baby..... heheh too funny. All the nurses commented on my chewed up nails hehehe.
I thought i would show you a few pics of nails I had prior to cutting them.


Also other news, going back to study to update a few of my qualifications, so this means I will require some models for Acrylic and Gel nails (hands and feet). So if your in the Melbourne area and want some nails done for FREE please e-mail me : sharonnapat@optusnet.com.au
Cheers :-)

7 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

jaljen on June 2, 2010 at 8:01 PM said...

Congratulations on small smiling one. I love it when they sleep with their arms up like that!! Cutie-pie boy!

Kat on June 3, 2010 at 12:05 AM said...

your little man is gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations to you and lots and lots of blessings for you guys.
Much love,
Kat (polishmehappy.blogspot.com)

bellebathandbeyond on June 3, 2010 at 3:13 AM said...

Congratulations on your newborn baby! He looks so cute! :)

Jackie S. on June 3, 2010 at 5:30 AM said...

Congrats, he is soo cute and chunky! Such a blessing!

http://candycoatedtips.blogspot.com/

Cali369 on June 3, 2010 at 7:07 AM said...

Congratulations! He's lovely, so much personality already in that second shot - gorgeous

Nicole on June 3, 2010 at 9:16 AM said...

Aww, congratulations, what a little cutie! And I love love love his name!

Kajalpennan on June 14, 2010 at 4:57 PM said...

He's gorgeous!
My blog has also been suffering since I had my babyboy April 18th

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template