Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sephora OPI's


Hi All

Hope you are all doing well. Today I have for you some Sephora OPI's. I really like this brand, but being in Australia its kinda hard to get my hands on them. Two I got recently are Social Climer and Opening night.

I am not a huge fan of silvers or the more paler colours but really didn't mind Social Climer. I was surprised at how nicely it applied and the good coverage of the polish. The polish only needed 2 coats and wasn't streaky at all. It was glossy prior to top coat too!













The other Colour I received was Opening night. I just love blues and dark colours so was very excited by this one. This again applied really well and only needed 2 coats. This it a mix between OPI Yoga ta get this blue and Russian Navy. Soooo in love with this one!!!!

3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

amusedPolish on June 26, 2010 at 11:28 PM said...

I like opening night :)

Jackie S. on July 23, 2010 at 5:11 AM said...

I really like both of these , thanks for the swatches ! :)

Melanie on September 12, 2010 at 10:51 PM said...

I’m your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template