Monday, October 18, 2010

Bling nails Monday... and OPI Pink Flamingo gel... tomorrow?


Hi All

Just thought would show you a set I had fun doing today. A set of IBD gels using extreme clear for strength and glitter pieces for the smile line.


I am going to do my nails tomorrow with OPI pink flamingo gel, so it will be interesting to see how close it is to the colour in the bottle. I was thinking what is OPI my private jet like in gel.. I bet its not the holo version which sux!

xxxoo see u soon

1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Usei Hoje! on November 7, 2010 at 8:03 AM said...

Hi, I'm from Brazil. I loved your blog, I'm going. I would love to follow my blog and help me out here spreading on your side. Could do this please?

http://useihoje.blogspot.com

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template