Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Love your polish and want to wear it longer? Young Nails!


Hiya All


Do you have some colours that you love and wished they stayed on for longer?

I know I do.. OPI Rainforest, Jasper Jade, Zulu, Essie Starry Starry night.... I could go on and on.

I know I get cranky when I want to wear the colour for 1-2 weeks and it chips half way through. I recently went to a Young nails course and found the perfect solution for me. Its a soak off gel so comes off with acetone, but it cures like gel so doesn't move until you remove it, lasts up to 2-3 weeks! You can actually mix ANY nail colour you love into the gel and pop it on your nails like polish.... cure and u have lasting polish!


I will be doing a starry starry night soon, so hope to show u! Its worth looking into if u have fallen inlove with a colour and cant stand to remove it. Hmmm holo my private Jet might be worth a try!


2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Jackie S. on November 10, 2010 at 10:43 AM said...

This is awesome! Make sure you tell us how it well it works :)

I's use it with my OPI DS-Glamour :)

Eileen on December 10, 2010 at 11:41 AM said...

Where can I get it?

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template