Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick post to say Happy New Year!


Hi all
Running in and out, busy with nails all day. Here is a set I did for new years enjoy!




6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Kyouya on January 13, 2011 at 9:38 AM said...

Gotta Stylish blogger award with ur name on it!!

Konad-licious on January 16, 2011 at 2:35 PM said...

Sorry dudette but I tagged you for a blog award! I have passed it on to all my sister Oz Mafia girls...if I had to suffer it then you all have to as well! konadlicious.blogspot.com
Carli

Sara said...

Wow, stunning nails! I´m a nail therapist but have only been working half time for a year. have a lot to learn and I love your work! Take care! Sara,Sweden

silvia Navarro on February 19, 2011 at 6:12 AM said...

cute post!!!!!

love this style!!=P
follow u of course
xoxo

Lovera | Your Way to Radiant and Beautiful Skin on June 3, 2011 at 2:12 AM said...

Your nails looks good on you.I also agree to Sara say's :)

naildryer on December 6, 2011 at 12:53 AM said...

Nice really.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template