Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter and Nails!


Hi All

Hope you are all having a great Easter break!

Sorry for the lack of posts... but luck of post = 1 year old busy baby lol
Here are a few sets of nails I have done recently.

Also getting rid of 3/4 of my OPI collection, so like me on facebook to get in on the action. Facebook page.... sterling nails.






































































12 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

konadgirl on April 29, 2011 at 8:41 PM said...

wow, you have a big talent!
from where you are getting so much design ideas? :O

Search for daily deals on June 8, 2011 at 4:22 PM said...

It really looks great! It's awesome,I'm sure you had a fun day of doing these.I remember our fun day of my cousin, we were fun of crazy sales free shipping, and guess what stuff we bought? A nail polish..hehe.. that's why when I scan your blog I enjoy looking at all your designs.

indian hair on June 13, 2011 at 10:54 PM said...

Wow! really nice Collection of Nail Paint!i really like your Efforts! keep it up!
indian hair wholesale

Thea on June 28, 2011 at 12:36 AM said...

So so cute! Maybe you can check out my nailblog? I am a newbeginner, but I get better all the time! x)

Lots of hugs from Thea <3 http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

No toes?

Amber Crumer on September 27, 2011 at 1:04 PM said...

wow, you have a big talent!
from where you are getting so much design ideas? :O

Mike Myer on October 20, 2011 at 6:50 PM said...

These designs are just perfect!

kelly on December 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM said...

Best collection for this christmas.
Acrylic Nail Designs are better than each one, should try each one

Radley on December 2, 2011 at 8:22 PM said...

Beautiful decorated nails, how long it takes to apply each of the shades?

summertime on January 12, 2012 at 2:59 AM said...

Would love to see you start posting regularly again. I just found your blog and love your nail designs. I do nails as well and love all things nails and you blog was great!

travel tips for women on January 26, 2012 at 9:05 AM said...

Just Wow!!!! I think best and truly according to the Easter, I am really impressed!! :)
travel tips for women

Angel Pro on January 18, 2014 at 5:48 PM said...

Wow! Check us out on our new Angel Pro Gelly Polish! Do look us up on Instagram @angelpronail! #justsharing! Cheers!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template