Thursday, March 05, 2009

I am loving the Outback!


Hiya All

Today I have on a lovey colour called OPI Outback aphrodisiac. I have to say the name makes me giggle. The colour is so lovely it looks to me like a dark blue based cream pink. The application was great as its the old formula which I think is sooo much better than their new stuff.
If you cant get hold of this colour I think that there is a very similar colour in the OPI South beach collection!
I think its a perfect colour for the cold and rainy day in Melbourne Today.

3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on March 6, 2009 at 5:10 AM said...

Very pretty. I've been wearing greens and halo's lately. Looks like I'll have to go back to shades like this.

Kat on March 6, 2009 at 10:51 AM said...

Beautiful shade! I have a penchant for cremes and this one is right up my alley. Thank you for your post!

Christopher Anderson said...

Cool story that color was named after my ex wife when she worked at outback steakhouse.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template