Sunday, March 08, 2009

Greeeeeens, I am preparing for St Pats day!


Hiya All

St Pats day is coming up soon, so I thought I would spam you all with some of my favourite greens.

China Glaze - Moonpool






























China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle
















China Glaze - Outta Bounds
















OPI Creme De Menthe















OPI Jasper Jade















Essie Dominica















Fake- OPI Creme of crete
















Fake- OPI Melon of troy


9 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on March 8, 2009 at 7:13 PM said...

Lovely, lot of HTF lemmings there :)

How do one know if an OPI is a fake? (Except from the obvious, such as OPI never released anything by that name...)

Anonymous said...

Great green you have here!!moonpool is lovely I can't find it anywhere sadly :(

Lucy on March 10, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

Oh how lucky you are, you have Moonpool! Thanks so much for all the greens. They all look beautiful on you.

STERLINGNAILS on March 10, 2009 at 3:29 PM said...

Rigmor- I found out it was fake as at the back of the bottle where it states it was made was not the same as all the other bottles I have.

OPI have released colours by the same name but they are dif shades.

Katie, I know i love moonpool, I was lucky enough to have someone give it to me as a gift. I adore it and wish they would bring it back!

Lucy
Thank you:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow I love those fakie OPIs! Where the heck did you find them??

The Asian Girl on March 11, 2009 at 2:28 PM said...

Fake OPIs?! I like those better than the real shades!

Faith on March 16, 2009 at 5:28 AM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith on March 16, 2009 at 5:34 AM said...

Wow I had no idea Essie had ever made such a fabulous green! Probly VHTF, yes? I think I want all of those China Glazes. Have you tried any of the Sinful Colors greens? I've got San Fransisco and it's pretty awesome. :)
p.s. what's a fake OPI and where do I find them?? lol.

Jin said...

I would love to know where you found that last fake OPI...it's gorgeous!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template