Wednesday, March 04, 2009

MMMMMM Route Beer!


Hiya

My second post for today, I'm a little bored today. OPI Route Beer Float is a colour I was playing with over the weekend. It was the first time I tried it and I love love love it. This is a lovely brown with purple under tones and a slight shimmer. I found it glossy and just seemed to look like it was glowing on my nails when i was wearing it. In the pic attached I have 2 coats and no topcoat on.

Enjoy!










2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Lucy on March 5, 2009 at 8:07 AM said...

Wow, love the color! Have to add this one to my list.

Helen on April 29, 2009 at 10:10 PM said...

I am unbelievably excited. Mt favourite e-tailer in the UK has tracked me down a bottle of Route Beer - I have been trying to find this for such a long time.

It arrives tomorrow (hopefully) and I can barely wait. Your photos are gorgeous, I can't wait to try mine out.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template