Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Day for lime



Hi All

Well its Saturday and what a Saturday it is in Melbourne.... The weather is wild today ...3 seasons in one day for sure!
I thought today I would hit my OPI collection and show something a little bit on the green side. Hey get in Lime is a light minty creme polish, which I found to be a little wishy washy and had to apply 3 coats. Of course with 3 coats it took forever to dry... looks like i might not be taking this one out of the box again... boo!

3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on November 22, 2008 at 8:36 PM said...

Hmmm...does it have any Formaldehyde in it? Cos my bottle is not watery, but it does have formaldehyde - thus I have an allergic reaction to it...

http://nixxysnails.blogspot.com/2008/11/opi-hey-get-in-lime.html

I'm in Melbourne, too! Did you get any flooding?

STERLINGNAILS on November 22, 2008 at 9:58 PM said...

Hi Nixxy

nope mine is 3 free,

No flooding but heaps of hail!

Nixxy on November 22, 2008 at 10:34 PM said...

ah, well that explains it - the 3 free ones are supposed be more watery as a rule, I hear.

Heaps of hail over my way, too. No flooding yet (crosses digits). Still getting used to the schizo Melbourne weather, being a Perth girl till recently

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template