Saturday, November 22, 2008

OPI Princess Rules VS OPI Cherry Blossom


Hi All

Today I thought I would review OPI Princess rule VS OPI Cherry Blossom.

As you can see the is a distinct difference between them.
Princesses Rule
This colour is a light pink fine micro glitter polish. .It gives your nails this subtle sparkle and sheen that is just gorgeous. This doesn’t seem to have the depth or coverage as Cherry blossom as the glitter seems to be finer and the polish its suspended in much lighter. In the photo you can see my tips and that’s after 4 coats. I would not suggest this polish to be used on its own, it would look much nicer as part of a French polish. I tend to recommend this colour to add a little spice to a normal French.
Cherry Blossom
This colour comes from the Yokohama 2007 collection. This is a medium pink packed with micro silver and pink glitter throughout. This has the same finish as the much loved Hollywood blonde. Though I like this colour I could not see myself wearing it very often, its not all that exciting.


Here is a close up of the two, as you can see there is a big difference between both

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template