Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some Hong Kong OPI Glitters


I have been wanting to try these ones for a long time, so when a friend came around with them i was so excited. These are both such fun colours packed full of glitter goodness.

Your a movie star? Well this colour is fun it contains large and small glitter flakes suspended in a rose jelly like base. This colour is really something!







Too Fabulous well this is in the same vain as Your a movie star. Its small and large glitter flakes suspended in a baby pink light jelly. I really think that this one would look better layered, what do you think?



These are both a lot of fun!

5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Brooke on November 26, 2008 at 9:17 AM said...

They both look sheer to me, so I think they both would look better layered. I love that first one!

STERLINGNAILS on November 26, 2008 at 9:25 AM said...

I agree, maybe over a pink would look best

Unknown on November 26, 2008 at 9:44 AM said...

I love love love the second one! <3 Id wear it by itself, but layering would be good to try! :)

Anonymous said...

Where can I get these? TIA =)

Chrystal on February 6, 2010 at 6:28 AM said...

I work for OPI and I have never heard of Honk Kong OPI glitters... www.opi.com

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template