Monday, November 17, 2008


Hi All

Welcome to my new Blog. I cant believe I have actually started one, have been thinking about it for a while and today i thought... oh just do it already. So here it is...
So a little bit about myself, Well I am a Qualified Beauty therapist and have been one for over 10 years. One of my favourite parts of the Beauty industry is nails. Anything from Acrylics nails to nail art is right up my Alley. I would have to say that anyone who knows me, knows that my first love is OPI Nail polish, however i love trying other brands too. I hope my blog will not only give you some in site to the Polishes available to Australia but my honest opinion and review of Beauty and Nail related products.

Enjoy!!!

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template