Thursday, November 27, 2008

Some Yokohamas


Hi All


today I thought I would share some pics of OPI 2007 Yokohamas. I didnt think that I would like these but I was surprised by how great they looked. I found Sweet love at Ferris wheel to be a little too sheer for me though. Bay bridge was is awesome its packed full of holo glitter, i think i am in love heheheh. Both of these are well worth getting!








3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on November 27, 2008 at 12:10 PM said...

They both look amazing on you Ronna! I havent got around to trying Ferris wheel yet.... You wont believe how on edge my mum and I are about the parcel! Hehehehe

STERLINGNAILS on November 27, 2008 at 12:17 PM said...

Oh you should try it, I know it would be something you like. You love sheers.
Oh I hope it arrives soon there are so many goodies for you to play with!

Vida on August 23, 2023 at 3:23 PM said...

Hello mate great blog postt

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template