Tuesday, January 20, 2009

90210... boring!


Hi All

Today I thought I would show you some polishes I received a few weeks ago... the 90210 collection for Valentines day. I was really excited when I heard that they were coming out with a collection for this television series but mega disappointed when I saw the colours. However in saying that I decided to buy them to see if they are actually as boring as they looked in the promo... and yes I believe they are... didn't OPI do reds for V Day last year?










6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on January 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM said...

I got all excited seeing these on TransDesign, but I cant make up my mind if I should order them :(

STERLINGNAILS on January 20, 2009 at 3:44 PM said...

Steph, they arent worth it!

Nixxy on January 20, 2009 at 7:24 PM said...

Hey! Like the new layout!

STERLINGNAILS on January 20, 2009 at 8:15 PM said...

Hi Nix, thanks... got bored lol

Anonymous said...

What is the green opi color in the huge pic on the home page?

STERLINGNAILS on January 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM said...

its a fake opi i have

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template