Thursday, January 01, 2009

Some oranges that pack a punch!


I'm not usually into orange but thought being the new year....... I would show you some orange shades I am fond of.


The first one is by Zoya and its called Siena... I have to say I am in love with this colour, it reminds me of juicy oranges. This colour is a lovely dark orange packed full of glitter. The glitter seems to be flakes of a lighter orange and yellow, in the pic attached you can actually see the glitter shimmering in the bottle and even on the nails! I rarely wear orange on my nails, but I can actually get away with wearing this one.

Lianne by Zoya is a more subtle orange, still lovely but the shimmer is not as noticeable as Siena. I find that this polish tends to fall more on the side of metallic. Its a light Orange with a real golden shine to it. The finish is lovely and glossy even before you apply a topcoat.

Zoya Annie me like! lol. I love this colour, it has a orange base but tends to lean towards the red colours. I would say that this one is a slight metallic with a lovely golden orange colour throughout. In the bottle you can really see the slight durocrome effect of orange, yellow and a hint of green in there... just awesome!

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Monticka on January 1, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

Wow! What a juicy color, I love it!

Unknown on January 1, 2009 at 8:28 AM said...

Love siena :D

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template