Friday, January 30, 2009

Gussied up green... yummo!


Gussied up green..... wow. This is one of my all time fav greens. Its so similar to OPI Jasper jade but better! Both the consistency and the wear is better than OPI Jasper Jade. This is a blacked green with a lovely green microshimmer throughout. You only need 2 coats to get the desired colour of the bottle. The wear of this is very good too, I found 4 days wear and no chips.

This is defiantly a colour I will be sporting throughout winter!

By the way what is with the high 30's this week, I am so over summer!

3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Inge on January 30, 2009 at 8:01 PM said...

The Rodea Diva Collection was amazing!
I love that green on you. Looks great.

Kat on January 31, 2009 at 5:34 PM said...

Gussied Up Green is truly one of the prettiest greens out there IMO !!! Very good choice!! It looks very good on you, and I agree in that the wear is up to par. Congrats to ChG on this one!

STERLINGNAILS on February 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM said...

pixie- i agree such a fab collection

kat- thankyou

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template