Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kinky with Konad


Here is a Konad mani I did the other day. Its of course with my fav colour of all time... Kinky in Helsinki :-) The polish I used on the nail plate is OPI Mod about you. Plate used is M65.

Update on Nail wraps, still have them on. This pic is growth from 31/12/08, not too bad eh.









3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on January 14, 2009 at 10:41 PM said...

Ooh pretty! This'd be a good Valentine's Day mani, I think.

BTW - my email is nixxysnails@live.com if you wanna send me info on anything. I should really post it on the blog...

Astasia on January 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM said...

Hi! Beautiful blog and konadicure!!
I have link your blog on mine!!
Astasia

Anonymous said...

Your manicure is truly lovely. It's a very romantic look.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template