Saturday, January 03, 2009

OPI Colorcopia


Taking a page out of Nailjuice's book, I am also very excited about the idea of OPI releasing some old classics. It has been mentioned that the following colours are going to be released. I have all the colours but have only taken a pic of the ones i can actually find in my stash so here they are

Released by month

January- Venus Di Violet ( I cant find it in my stash as soon as i do i will update)
February - Purple-opolis
March- Kinky In Helsinki
April- Florentine Fuchsia ( I cant find it in my stash as soon as i do i will update)
June - D.C. Cherry Blossom ( I cant find it in my stash as soon as i do i will update)
July- Shootout At The Ok Coral
August- Berry Berry Broadway
September- Sahara Sapphire
September- Sahara Sapphire
October- Copper Mountain Copper ( I cant find it in my stash as soon as i do i will update)
November- Mediterranean Moonlight
French Bordeaux- ( I cant find it in my stash as soon as i do i will update)



What is
Ohhhhh so exciting!!!


0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template