Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My blushingham palace is broken..... but in a good way!


Hi All



Today I thought I would show you something I bought a while back. This is Blushingham palace..... but there is something wrong with it.... its BLUE! I am totally in love with this "fake" OPI. This is such a metallic gritty glitter blue that just shimmers like crazy in the sun. I wish OPI would make colours like this rather than their boring cremes all the time, this is just so hot!




















2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Ema on February 22, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

hahahaha
Amazing!
Where did you get it!?
PS. Your nails are seriously to die for. Mine are very not feminine, despite how hard I try!

Chandni said...

hahahaha

I got a fake OPI as well ... it looks similiar [I don't have it for comparison as it slipped my hand and broke] but it was called "edin-burgandy"

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template