Thursday, January 29, 2009

Golds golds... golds


Hi All

Today I thought I would show you some golds. I am not a fan of golds at all... but for some reason I keep buying them????

Anyway the first one is from the OPI Night brights collection. In the pic I have used 2 coats, I was surprised by the fact it actually looked ok against my skin tone.

The second polish have pictured here is charmed by a snake, and let me tell you I am not charmed by it! Ewww!

Enjoy!



4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on January 29, 2009 at 11:34 AM said...

A good gold is surprisingly hard to find isn't it? I've yet to find one that looks good with my skin tone.

Ms. Word on February 2, 2009 at 4:25 AM said...

What is the name of the first gold?

Ms. Word on February 2, 2009 at 4:28 AM said...

oh, I see it "Golden Rules" I love this site just found it and I am such a nail polish fanatic!

STERLINGNAILS on February 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM said...

nix- sure is!

ms word- aww thanks!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template