Monday, January 05, 2009

Nyx - a shade that caught my eye!


Hi All

Today I thought I would show you a color that I am really loving at the moment. NYX Jungle shade, its such a interesting blue/green with a hint of shimmer. I could not stop staring at my nails after applying this one!

4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on January 5, 2009 at 1:07 PM said...

Oh, I love NYX polishes! Where did you get it from? I haven't been able to find anyone in Melbourne who stocks it...

Inge on January 6, 2009 at 6:34 AM said...

That's a hot color. Wish they were available around here.

STERLINGNAILS on January 6, 2009 at 10:13 AM said...

Nix, I got this one in a swap, if you want to try it let me know :-)

Pixie.. me too!!

Nixxy on January 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM said...

Cool - thanks!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template