Monday, February 02, 2009

Flying Dragon NEON


Hi All
Today I thought I would post a pic of a colour I have on today. China Glaze Flying dragon. I am in love with this colour, its such a vibrant fun purple. This colour is a neon so don't be shocked when it dries Matte, it really needs a good glossy topcoat to go over this one. This colour is a dark purple with glitter flecks of blue and lilac throughout. In the sun this polish truly shows its true beauty.... ohh such a yummy colour!

Wanted to give you an update on my nail wraps. I have taken all my wraps off today and have been really happy with the growth and health of my nails. I have filed them twice since applying them and they still look like they have a decent length to them. As for health, the nail wraps did not damage my nails whatsoever, they look as strong as ever!

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on February 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM said...

Thats beautiful! I had Purple Panic on today and was contemplateing getting FD. thanks ronna :D

STERLINGNAILS on February 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM said...

thanks steph, def worth getting!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template