Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OMG OMG OMG its watermelon rind!!!!!


Hi Guys

for those who know me, know that I have been DYING to try China Glaze watermelon rind, and guess what? It finally arrived today!!! wooohooo! Well When I first took the bottle out of its box I was stunned at its beauty. I have seen posts of this colour, which have been very flattering and I am proud to say it looks amazing in the flesh.

In the bottle its a stunning glittery teal based blue with what looks like blue and bits of green glitter flecks throughout it. I found this polish a little watery which means it took 3 coats to ensure that I could not see my tips under the polish. On the nails it just shimmers like diamonds mini diamonds. I know this wont be everyone's colour, but this is one that isn't garish and doesn't looks over the top. Its out there without being TOO out there if u know what I mean.
I will defiantly be getting a back up of this one it looks AMAZING. OMG all my nail polish dreams have come true with this colour.

Why cant OPI release a colour this exciting? Sorry to complain I will get on with it, here are some pics. Please be kind ... I have been cleaning my wax pots again today... why don't I wear gloves you ask? Well they melt from the cleaner! Imagine what they are doing to my hands..... I don't want to think about it lol.
















6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on February 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM said...

Oh wow! I'm not a huge green fan, but that is FANTASTIC! *cries* Wish I could wear China Glaze!

The Pretty Brown Girl on February 24, 2009 at 5:00 PM said...

I just have to have this entire collection! This could be all of my summer Nail Color of The Week! Simply gorgeous! Great post! Thanks for the beauti-mous swatches!

The Asian Girl on February 24, 2009 at 5:50 PM said...

I just got mine today too and I'm sporting Watermelon Rind! I'm not a green fan (will post about that soon) but I think I might be mistaken...Is there any way I can contact you? I bought an extra bottle of a color that I think would be fantastic for your wedding whether or not you'd decide to use it. Email me at askanasiangirl at gmail dot com

anotheremptysky on February 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM said...

I'm wearing Watermelon Rind today too - just gorgeous!

Lucy on February 25, 2009 at 3:58 AM said...

I ordered the whole collection. I can't wait till it comes! I love all colors. I hope it comes soon.

Julie said...

I just put this on! Then I googled to see if anyone else out there LOVED it as much as I do! An heir and a spare is in my future. I don't ever want to be without this one!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template