Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Raspberry Festival... YUM




Hi All

Today I have yet another colour from the China Glaze Summer days collection. I just cant keep my hands off these colours since they arrived. They are all so juicy, bright and super fun looking colours.

Today I am sporting Raspberry Festival, I am a HUGE fan of reds so this one is really doing it for me. Its a super shimmery cherry red. When I look at the bottle in the sunlight I can see little flecks of silver and sold sparkles throughout it, however on the nails the gold sparkle throughout is more predominant.

Again in the pics do not look at the cuticle, blah blah blah, note that in the pic I have put on only 2 coats and I haven't applied a top coat yet.
I am sure I will be sporting this colour on my nails throughout winter!












3 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

The Pretty Brown Girl on February 25, 2009 at 4:51 PM said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait 'til I get mine! I think I just may dance a jig! :)

Unknown on February 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM said...

I have seen lots of pictures of the new China Glaze summer collection and the more I see the more I want it. Where did you order yours from?

Lucy on February 26, 2009 at 8:33 AM said...

I can barely wait for my order! Love the color on you. I hope they all look just as good asthis one.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template