Saturday, February 07, 2009

It's TOXIC


Hi All

Today I thought I would show you a colour I have been wearing for the last 2 days. Misa Toxic Seduction. I am absolutely loving this colour. In the bottle it looks like a blackened forest green but when its on your nails it looks a little more teal than green. Its so glossy and has been wearing really well.

Lovely people I need your help choosing a polish to wear for my wedding day, have you got any suggestions. I don't want a french, looking for something subtle. My wedding dress is a off white almost gold in colour... so what polishes could you recommend?









9 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

That's so beautiful on you! I'm glad I bought that one... I like it more than CG Gussied Up Green.

Hmmm, wedding nails... my dress was burgundy and I wore OPI Suzi Loves Sydney on my nails, so I'm no help ;) What colors will your flowers be? Maybe a contrast to the white & gold would be nice? Whatever; I'm sure you'll make a great choice!

The Asian Girl on February 9, 2009 at 9:06 AM said...

How about Zoya Gaia? It's white with gold shimmer. If you're a pink kind of girl, Zoya Erika is a pale pink with gold shimmer. Or you could go all-out bling with Chanel Kaleidoscope, my personal favorite.

Anonymous said...

I am getting married in July and I have the same decision to make. I have it narrowed down to RBL Plie, Zoya Felicity, and OPI Sand in My Suit but my dress is bright white. I'm thinking you should wear a pale gold or champagne color. Like OPI I only drink Champagne, RBL Moxie, OPI Kiss the Bride, of Hollywood Blonde. I like The Asian Girl's idea of Kaleidoscope and Gaia. I think because your color is a little off white you may want to stick to a subtle shimmer rather than bold color. You could always have a french with the colors of your wedding like Girl, Decorated suggested. You have beautiful healthy nails so you have an advantage there :)

Good luck! Let us know what you pick!

PS Toxic Seduction is awesome

STERLINGNAILS on February 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM said...

Thanks guys, def something to think about, I might actually put up a swatch of my dress so I can get some advice from you.... I think when you are too close to it, you can never choose the right colour... I have gone blank

Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest Zoya Gaia too (o:

Marte on February 10, 2009 at 5:43 AM said...

Great colour:)

Anonymous said...

OPI Gold Rush Blush.

Anonymous said...

RBL Moxie is a great whitish gold and OPI Oh so Glam would be a beautiful white whith gold shimmer, I think it's close to Zoya Gaia but I've never tried the Zuya myself. Congrats on your great day!

Christian Myer on October 26, 2023 at 6:27 AM said...

Thank you for this

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template