Thursday, February 05, 2009

SSN!!!


This has to be my all time favourite colour from Essie. Essie Starry Starry nights. Its an amazing blue with silver glitter suspended in it to look like a starry night. This colour not only looks amazing but it wears amazingly well too.

This is defiantly in my top 10 of all time favourite colours, if only I could find a back up bottle!








2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

The Asian Girl on February 6, 2009 at 3:54 PM said...

I absolutely adore this color. It is one of my BIGGEST lemmings and yet it continues to elude me. I sometimes get a little sad when I see it, but in a good way! :) I'm starting my own nail blog at http://gettinnailed.blogspot.com, come take a look!

Chick Vision on February 7, 2009 at 1:02 AM said...

really cute...it's absolutely gorgeous!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template