Monday, February 23, 2009

Its a blue fanatic


Well today I felt a little blue, so thought I would try my Rodeo Fanatic. I am loving this teal based blue. It has a lovely teal shimmer throughout it without making it look over the top. I think the China Glaze rodeo collection has to be my favourite collection released for 08.
I am sorry for the cracked cuticles, I have been cleaning wax pots today so my hands are in dire need of a mani.








For those who are interested, I have chosen my bridal shoes, check them out..... what colour for a pedi????

5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

you have the perfect nail length and shape, really

Delirium~ on February 23, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

Very nice shoes! They are far more bling than the ones I'm oogling for my wedding in May, but I do love yours.

I can share "my perfect wedding colour": OPI time-less-is-more. It's a bothersome 4 coater for me, but I love the clean, classy look it gives.

The Asian Girl on February 24, 2009 at 2:14 AM said...

Gorgeous shoes! I still stand by Zoya Gaia or Chanel Kaleidoscope for a pedi color. There's also a US brand called Black Radiance that has a cheaper Kaleidoscope dupe called Sensual that I saw on Steph's Closet.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Thank you for posting a polish I already have - I don't need any more lemmings! :0) Rodeo Fanatic looks fantastic on you!

STERLINGNAILS on February 24, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

Dana, why thank you

Delirium, thank you my dress is plain so i am glamming it up with shoes, what is your dress line?
Timeless is more, maybe, but i cant wait for 4 coats to dry, i will knock it for sure.

The asian girl, first btw i love your blog, I could go silver couldnt i

chrissy
hehe no probs anytime lol

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template