Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Zoya JADE!


Hi All
Today I thought I would show you a colour that looks fab in the bottle but meh not that awesome on the nails. I present to you Zoya Jade. When I saw this one I was so excited, I thought it was going to be a red version of Zoya Roxy, but I was sorely disappointed. In the bottle it looks like a dazzling bottle of red sparkles.. swimming all around making me giddy, but on the nails it looks like a flood of glitter mess. In my pic I have 4 coats on and its still translucent and looks like a watery mess. Oh well... this ones off to my swap list.




2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on February 4, 2009 at 5:43 PM said...

Hmmm and with a name like Jade, you'd think it'd be green!

Anonymous said...

it looks like strawberry jelly

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template