Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bittersweet


Hiya all
OPI Bittersweet Chocolate

I am not sure who they made this polish for, surely it doesn't suit anyone! In the bottle it looks semi OK, but on the nails it looks disgusting and I mean disgusting. The only nice thing I can think about this one is the fact that it comes out so glossy.. but that's about it!

This is a medium orange looking based puke brown. This is 2 coats. This one is a hard to find, and thank goodness i will not be searching this one out










2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Hey you, stop writing crappy reviews for the vhtf's bad for business No?
while here-your nails look hot!

The Pretty Brown Girl on February 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM said...

It went on nicely, but I'm not at all buzzed about that color. I know it wouldn't look good against my brown skin.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template