Monday, February 09, 2009

Miami Beet VS My throne for a cranberry scone


Hi Guys

I picked up OPI Miami beet today and realised it looked very similar to another colour I have... OPI My throne for a cranberry scone. My throne for a cranberry scone is from the British collection and I believe has been discontinued... which is a shame.
In the bottle they look slightly different to eachother but on the nail I found them hard to work out which was which as they look exactly the same to me.
Also something interesting, my soon to be hubby saw my new OPI babies from the South Beach collection on the dining room table.... I said to him so what do you think about the new collection... his answer to that was, why do they keep releasing the same colors over and over... isn't that boring? My answer to that is YES!! HOW BORING!
By the way he thought that Bronzed to perfection looked like someone swallowed the polish and threw it back up... awful hahahah


5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on February 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

haha! You have a very savvy man, there #B)

Unknown on February 9, 2009 at 9:14 PM said...

Lol i reckon! Hey ronna, whats the polish in your header?

The Asian Girl on February 10, 2009 at 4:50 AM said...

Wow, your husband definitely has some nail polish insight. That's what infuriates me about OPI; the same stuff over and over again! I demand another India or Russia collection!

STERLINGNAILS on February 11, 2009 at 3:12 PM said...

Nix - yeah he is pretty nail polish savvy

Steph - not sure i lost the lable off that one

Asian girl, hehe sure does and i totally agree

Annigje on May 28, 2010 at 6:55 PM said...

Which one is My throne for a cranberry scone? Left or right?

I love this picture of My throne for a cranberry scone: http://nailsloveopi.com/images/B14h.jpg
I'm wondering if the color is like that in real life, or the picture is misleading. I hope you can help me!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template