Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Auntie






Wow 2 posts in 1 day, yep I am bored!

This is a hard to find I love to bits! OPI My Auntie drinks chianti. This is a medium pink/purple with a little hint of shimmer. It is such a lovely colour or all seasons!

They should have brought this one back for color copia!

Enjoy!










6 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on February 28, 2009 at 7:55 PM said...

Oooh I love that! I agree about OPI should have brought that one back :D

Lucy on March 1, 2009 at 8:14 AM said...

That is such a pretty color. Looks lovely on you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colour..it is such a warm shade!Looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

"My Auntie Drinks Chianti" - haha, omg. That has to be my favorite OPI name ever. So cute and fun to say. :D

Unknown on August 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM said...

Please bring this one back. Best color ever.

Sasha said...

Does anyone know of a salon that still has some in stock for sale?

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template