Sunday, February 08, 2009

In the lime light


Helllooo today I have for you China Glaze In the lime light. I am totally loving this colour. This is such a vibrant delicious green with a slight microshimmer. Its a neon so its lovely and super bright. I was feeling a bit daring so I slapped this one on my nails today and I am LOVING it!

Splurged today on a pedi and got a lovely comment about my nails today, Nail tech thought they were fake hahaha

Enjoy!

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on February 8, 2009 at 9:09 PM said...

:O I so need that now! Your nails are looking really good by the way ronna :D

Lydia on February 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

Wow I am going to go buy this it is so eye catching!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template