Saturday, February 14, 2009

My V day Manis


Hiya



So its V day today, ahh i don't really get into the day, but I certainly get into manis for V day. These were 2 of my favourites


This one is China Glaze purple panic with Zoya trixie for the design. Loving this one.













This one I am actually wearing tomorrow for my fiance's brothers wedding.... i know on V day how corny, anywho I think this is perfect for a Vday, summer wedding.

5 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Astasia on February 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM said...

Wow! They are very nice...so sweet!!!

Lucy on February 14, 2009 at 8:44 AM said...

So, so pretty! Love them both. But, the second is so Victorian and words fail me. Have a good time at the wedding.

Unknown on February 14, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

:O So beautiful! What is the pink zoya ronna?!

LMAO the captcha for this post was : Mating

Nixxy on February 14, 2009 at 9:00 PM said...

So pretty!
I just gave you a shout-out and award on my blog, BTW

STERLINGNAILS on February 16, 2009 at 3:44 PM said...

Astasia- thank you

lucy- yep loving the second too, wore it to the wedding and loved it

steph- thank you luv, the pink is zoya heather, looks lilac in the bottle but comes out pink on me? weird

OMG thats so funny!

nix- wow thank you!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template