Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Growing my nails out with nail wraps


Hi Guys
I have now decided i am now going to grow my nails a little longer for the new year. To help assist me past the awkward stage of getting the nails past the end of my beds i have put some nail wraps on. These pics of my nails were taken on the 30/12/08. It will be interesting to see how quickly they grow. I will be taking some more pics on the 1st of Feb to show u how they have changed. Check out the pics and see if you can see the nail wraps.

In the pic i have put on my all time fav colour from 2008 which is Zoya Roxy to help bring in the new year!
Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on December 31, 2008 at 9:12 AM said...

Beautiful!

Myla Reid on December 12, 2021 at 8:35 AM said...

Lovee this

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template