Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Growing my nails out with nail wraps

Hi Guys
I have now decided i am now going to grow my nails a little longer for the new year. To help assist me past the awkward stage of getting the nails past the end of my beds i have put some nail wraps on. These pics of my nails were taken on the 30/12/08. It will be interesting to see how quickly they grow. I will be taking some more pics on the 1st of Feb to show u how they have changed. Check out the pics and see if you can see the nail wraps.

In the pic i have put on my all time fav colour from 2008 which is Zoya Roxy to help bring in the new year!
Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Steph on December 31, 2008 at 9:12 AM said...



Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template