Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Reds reds reds and more reds!


Essie Thigh High
When I look at the bottle I think how glamorous.. this is defiantly a sexy scintillating ruby red. In the bottle the polish just gleams and dazzles at me. On the nails however I find it looks slightly different. Its a dark ruby red that applies like a dream. I was however disappointed about the wow factor when it was on the nail.... there is none lol. When you apply it to the nail the polish seems to be sparse of shimmer. This polish kinda reminds me of OPI I'm not really a waitress but a dull version of it.... ahh well this one moves to the trade box


OPI Rose to the ovation
When I bought this colour I wasn't expecting to fall in love with it. I looked at the bottle I thought eh just another red shimmer. Well what a shock I got when I put it on.. this is a lovely Rosy red colour which had a lot more pink it in that i expected. This reminds me of OPI Bogota Blackberry but much nicer! This has a lovely shimmer throughout and is amazingly glossy even before you put your topcoat on. I just love this colour

Prune Danish
This is a deep wine colour, its very close to Malaga Wine, however PD seems to have a deep blue base to it. This one has OPI's old formula so the wear and application are top notch.
OPI I've read the script
OPI's holiday 2007 Hollywood collection, and is free of dibutyl phthalate, toluene, and formaldehyde. This is a red that has a real purple punch to it. If you look at the bottle you could almost see all that purple swimming around.
Reminds me of Essie's After Sex but it a much nicer version. With regards to application... excellent 2 coats and you get the desired look. Wear is so so 2-3 days and signs of wear, but worth it tho!

OPI Call my M-Agent-a
OPI's holiday 2007 Hollywood collection, and is free of dibutyl phthalate, toluene, and formaldehyde. It seems close to I've read the script but its a much more 'RED' version of it. This one reminds me of OPI I'm not really a waitress. With regards to application... excellent 2 coats and you get the desired look. Wear is so so 2-3 days and signs of wear....:-Z

OPI Bastille my heart
Fall from the France 2008 collection
Its a maroon/burgundy colour which has a slight shimmer in it if you look closely, otherwise it looks like a creme. I found the application to be excellent... it applied like a creme. The wear on this was excellent too... 5 days and no noticeable signs of wear WOW.

0 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template