Saturday, December 13, 2008

Time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now that we are in the month of December all the Christmas colours are coming out. One set that i like is the Celebrations mini set came out.

What I love about this set is the collection of nice browns with a hot red. At the moment I am totally into browns, hence my love for this set.
Truffles and Ruffles is such a rich dreamy brown with a gold shimmer throughout. This reminds me so much of Zoya Kalista. The application of T&F is dreamy! It took 2 coats to get the exact shade of the bottle and was super glossy. I wish they made this one in full size!
Just a little sin-fandel
This one reminds me of Suzi loves Sydney, its a darkened brown red packed full of shimmer. Its quite pretty, mind my cuticles!
Oh my gosh I love this red! This is such a hot christmas red, nice bright and full of punch!
This is lovely red with micro shimmer that is very glossy. I need this in a full size!!!!

1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on December 13, 2008 at 4:52 PM said...

Wow I havent seen those before, love them though, nails are looking lovely as always :)

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template