Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Aruba!


Essie Aruba Blue
This is one of my favourite blues at the moment. Its a nice solid medium blue metallic. This is one of my favourite essies. I tend to find that Essie make far too many pinks, they only have a few limited 'interesting' colours and this is one of them. This colour goes on very well, it took about 2 coats to get the colour in the bottle. The wear of this colour is quite good 3-4 days with no sign of wear. This is very glossy, this pic does not have top coat on in this pic..... and look how glossy it is!

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Nixxy on December 9, 2008 at 9:29 AM said...

WOW! That is hot! On the lemming list it goes...

Brooke on December 11, 2008 at 3:22 AM said...

I have been drawn to these shades of blue lately. Have you tried Frostbite from China Glaze? I really really love that blue! I can't believe how much I do love that color ;) It seems to be very similar to the Essie you are showing here.

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template