Wednesday, December 10, 2008

glamour glamour glamour


Glamour Game.
This polish is from OPI 2008 Christmas collection. In the bottle it looks very pretty and looks slightly metallic pale gold/champagne.
This colour is packed full of coppery sparkle flecks in it that show up on the nail under the sun.
The application is fantastic, I did not find it streaky and 2 coats give you the colour in the bottle. Its such a glamorous colour .. I love it!!!. Altho I LOVE this colour, unfortunately it doesn't suit me or even look nice on me. I am going to give this one to my soon to be mother in law... I know she will love it!

1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Brooke on December 11, 2008 at 3:21 AM said...

This color does appear to be in the "mature" shades area!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template