Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hot Christmas colour


Ruby Pumps
I bet anyone who thinks wears China Glaze is fully aware of this amazing colour.
This is from China Glazes classic line, however they re-released it this year for Christmas. Its like having sequins on your nails.

I was so amazed by this colour when i first got it.. i had never seen something so spectacular.

This polish is ruby red glitter suspended in a ruby jelly base. The only flaw i found with this colour is that it takes 2-3 coats and takes forever to dry... but when it does wow watch out!
Whenever I wear this colour I always get compliments... What do I think about this colour STUNNING!
What do you think of my long nails? I'm thinking of growing them back to this length

4 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Unknown on December 9, 2008 at 7:34 PM said...

Holy cow your nails are long! Very beautiful too, I really want to try ruby pumps, but cant bring myself to buy it lol

Anonymous said...

Hello ^^ I would say, your nails are quite pretty when they're long. So why not ! Siobhan has very long nails, Stephanie (PolishAddict) also let them grow a bit recently, so does many others, it's nothing "weird" or whatever else, just do as you feel and you might end up appreciating it :)

STERLINGNAILS on December 10, 2008 at 9:03 AM said...

Steph

Oh thanks steph your sweet. You soooo need to try Ruby pumps, even if its only trying it on your toes

Kyosuke
Thanks, I think I might grow them again. I saw Siobhan & Stephanie they have amazing nails.

Brooke on December 11, 2008 at 3:20 AM said...

I love the long nails. I think you can really see all the cool effects of nail polish (ie duo chromes, etc) on longer nails. Also I think the darker blues & purples that almost go into the "black" factor show more of their intended blue or purple colors more. I use Poshe super fast drying top coat over ruby pumps and it dried really fast for me, I haven't ever just let them dry on their own, so maybe that will help with drying time! :) Love the blog!

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template