Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yummy and Tarty


Zoya Yummy

This one is from the 07 Candy Collection. This came with the creamy polish I posted yesterday.
Yummy is a bright creamy day creamy sky blue. The application is perfect, 2 coats and your nails are full of a sky blue dream. The wear on this one is good, I went 4 days without a sign of wear. This is definatly a colour I am going to reach for over summer and a great colour for the toes!

Zoya Tart
This is another colour from the Candy collection. This is a shimmery blue. This seems to be a medium blue that needs at least 3 coats to get it to opaque. It totally different to the others I reviewed this week. It's not creamy and the application seems to be on the other end of the spectrum. I love Zoya but was disappointed by this one, I really expected more depth in this blue. The wear of this polish was eh ok I guess 2-3 days with no sign of tip wear. Altho I like this colour in the bottle I don’t think I am going to wear this one again.

2 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Inge on December 7, 2008 at 12:18 AM said...

Yummy is indeed yummy. Looks great on you!

STERLINGNAILS on December 7, 2008 at 10:18 AM said...

Thanks Pixie

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template