Sunday, December 28, 2008

Zoya Tes VS OPI Bay Bridge Sunset


Hi All

Today I thought I would compare2 polishes that I feel look and feel quite similar.
The First one is Zoya tess. This polish is a metallic Rosy pink packed full of gritty glitter. This has a glossy finish which makes it look divine.

OPI Bay bridge sunset I tend to find is somewhat very similar to Tess, however is a slightly lighter Rosy pink and the glitter is grittier. If you are desperate for Baby bridge and cant find it I would just go get Tess its along the same vein.

1 CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT:

Pixelpig on December 30, 2008 at 4:06 AM said...

Isn't Bay Bridge Sunset a holo too? That's why it is om my lemming list. Good to know if that is not the fact, one less HTF to look for :-)

 

Welcome to Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template